“Entryway Giveaway” Participation Rules
- To enter: Send via U.S. mail one (1) color photo (print version – no larger than 5” x 7”) of your home exterior, with your front entryway clearly visible to:The HomeFix Show – Entryway Giveaway
1419 W. Bannock
Boise, Idaho 83702PRINT your full name, address, phone number and email must on the back of the photo.
- Qualifications for entry:
- Entrant must be 21 years of age or older and a resident of the United States.
- Entrant must own the home being submitted and not be a renter.
- Home must be a single detached residence, and not a condominium or townhouse.
- Entrant must currently be living in the home.
- Home must be constructed after 1978.
- Only one entry per home address allowed, regardless of how many people live in the home.
- Winner must be within the “Treasure Valley” geographic area serviced by View Point Windows, to include Boise, Eagle and Meridian.
- Entrant agrees to all rules and regulations of the contest.
- All entries must be received by Friday, February 10, 2012.
- Winner will be announced on Saturday, February 18, 2012.
- Recipient/winner of contest agrees to provide:
- Purchase of door hardware prior to door arrival.
- Selection of paint color for door and trim from those options offered by View Point Windows.
- Access to home interior and exterior at a mutually convenient date so that door, sidelite and trim pieces may be installed.
- Access to home interior and exterior at a mutually convenient date so that photography may be taken before and after of the entryway system.
- Ability for all sponsors of the promotion to showcase the home and the homeowners in before/after stories, interviews and social media postings related to the contest.
- Show proof of home ownership.
- Contest Stipulations:
- Door and sidelite prize must fit into existing opening space. This may be either a single entry door with one sidelite or simply a single entry door. If space is larger, then costs may be associated with changes made to opening and/or additional product as needed and mutually discussed and agreed upon with View Point Windows.
- If homeowner does not wish to have a Classic-Craft Canvas Collection door and/or sidelite, they may select an alternative Therma-Tru door and sidelite offered by View Point Windows available for an equal value of the prize. No cash will be substituted.
- If homeowner does not wish to have Fypon trim on either the interior or exterior, they are under no obligation to have the trim pieces installed. No cash will be substituted.
- Homeowner will secure and pay for the door hardware in advance of the door delivery and installation.
- Homeowner must complete project within 120 days of notification of receiving prize. Prize is void after that 120-day period expires.
- No cash in lieu of prizes or services.
- No transfer or assignment of prizes permitted.
- Federal, state or local taxes and any other costs or expenses associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must be 21 years of age or older and residents of the United States.
- Disputes: As a condition of receiving prizes, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this auction prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in the City of Boise, Idaho, having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Idaho without regard for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waves all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e.: costs associated with entering this auction), and participant further waives al rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
1 thought on “Contest Rules”